Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm determined to stick to it!

In years past I have only halfheartedly made New Years Resolutions and have NEVER kept them (my bad lol)

Welp this year I plan to do better and stick to my resolutions. I'm not going to do anything like... This year I'm going to the Gym every day.

Pffft yeah right.
I'll manage about a week tops and then start making excuses. I know me, I've seen me do it!

This year I aim to keep my goals small and easy.

Resolution #1
I'm going to try really REALLY hard to contain my temper better.

Resolution #2 Any day that the weather is permitting I will at least walk around our block. Preferably I'll jog or run.
When the weather sucks I will go up and down the stairs 5 times.

Resolution #3
Try really hard to eat better and tone up

I'm limiting myself to 3 because I don't want to go nuts with them lol
I am determined to stick to these no matter what! (unless I break a leg then no running)

No comments:

Post a Comment