Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

But its MY Birthday too!

So my birthday is Christmas. December 25th.
I haven't met too many people with the same birthday as mine.
I've met people that claim their birthday is on Christmas but turns out its on like the 23rd or 26th. (fibbers lol)
I can't count how many time upon hearing when my birthday is someone always comments "Awww man that's gotta suck!"
Jeez Thanks.


Now that I am a Adult and a Mommy Christmas is usually an internal power struggle because part of me wants to just relax because its my birthday! The other part of me knows that I need to make sure everyone is happy not just me and that I can relax later.

I even had this problem when I was younger as well.
My parents would be pushing me to get a move to go to my Grandparents and I would be dragging butt because I wanted to stay home and watch my new movies or play with what I had gotten. 


This year though HB totally stepped up more and helped make it both an Awesome Birthday and a Great Christmas :)
In past years he's always been working during the day and couldn't help much aside from presents.

As far as presents go he hit a home run there too. He got me a copy of one of my all time favorite movies and a Kindle Fire HD.

I know Christmas is always going to be a juggling act but for right now I think we've got it all figured out

No comments:

Post a Comment