Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sings to my soul (bluegrass)


Lately Bluegrass music has been singing to my soul in a serious way.
I can't even begin to explain it. 

Something in the songs I've been listening to on repeat have just been incredible soothing to me.
I love singing along with the music as well. 



It helps knock Kai out in no time. I never thought choir would help this way. 

My Mom is from the South (Kentucky) so maybe its my genetics that this music is speaking too.

I have such an intense love of music.
I can find something to love in just about all music.
There are times though when certain forms of music just resonate with me. Lately it has been bluegrass.
I'm still planning our wedding and for that a lot of Alt music is just sounding right to me.



Here are a couple of the bluegrass songs that have been singing to my soul...







The Steeldrivers~ Sticks the made Thunder






Sarah Jarosz~ Tell Me True




No comments:

Post a Comment