Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Woot freebies!

I am all about saving money though I LOVE trying new things.
I recent took a couponing class with my bestie that pretty cool.
Actually learned a ton but not sure I'll ever become one of those extreme couponers (not enough storage lmao)
My biggest score so far was 7 pizzas lol for 2.98 each plus buy one get one :)
I thought HB was going to swallow his tongue lmao
Right now I am just using it to stock up on laundry soap and cleaning products since we have a very small kitchen.

I made some friends at that class and they got me started on these 2 cool sites.
They're a little slow starting you have to take surveys etc but in the past month I've scored 2 awesome sample boxes from BzzAgent and I just started with Influenster.





What even more awesome is that you get coupons with your freebies so you can share!

No comments:

Post a Comment