Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What did you just say?

Kai has entered the cursing stage getting mad and I know its MY fault because when I get mad or hurt I turn the air blue.

Its so hard sometimes to not laugh.
She has a teddy bear that is larger than she is. She was trying to move it so she could lean against it and read. It tipped over on her while I was cooking dinner and HB was doing homework.
Out of no where we hear her tiny voice ring out

"SON OF A BITCH! GET OFF ME!!"

Well since Teddy doesn't speak english (or at all) he didn't move.
While I'm dying in the kitchen where she can't see me she then tops it by yelling


"DADDY HELP ME!!! GET THE SON OF A BITCH OFF ME PLEASE!!!"
HB and I are rolling on the floor.


There has been some interesting things coming out of her mouth lately.

She is very into Jake and The Neverland Pirates. She told HB yesterday that he was Mr.Smee and that she was Captain Hook. Then out of no where she ran over and wrapped herself around my leg yelling "And Mommy is Easy!" O.o
HB died laughing and told her "No she's not!" (gee thanks hon)
Kai was totally confused and then repeated herself 3 more times til I understood she was trying to say that I was "Izzy" not "Easy" (thank god) I wouldn't want her announcing to a grocery store or something that Mommy was "Easy" lmao

She has also been telling us that she is Chicken and that Mommy is Cheese. I'm not sure where that came from.

Also every time we laugh she demands to know "What is so funny?!"
And if we call her anything like goofy, goober, booger, silly etc she counters with "No I'm not! I'm a little girl!" Thank you Captain Obvious. And there is no telling her otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment