Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013

Clusterf*ck and a sandbox

Awesome sandbox with the bench lids down to keep out critters

Half open. He's going to add handles as soon as he finds some he likes.


All open with the cute little bencheos so I can sit with her without having to be totally in the sand too
It seems to me that I am always doing cluster posts for this blog. When I mentioned this to HB he told me that its a good thing because it means I don't have my A$$ parked at the computer all day every day. That and it always seems like things happen in clusters around here.
Not that there is anything wrong with that but its hard to do with a 3 year old tornado.
Recently my Dad built Kai a sandbox as an early birthday present. He did an amazing job on.

 He put a tarp underneath it to keep the grass from growing through and for easier moving. Most of our yard is hilly so he found the only flat spot.

On top of that my Mom is still out of state which Kai is mad about.
We had to take her puppy Teddy to the vet. Teddy isn't happy about my mom being gone either.
Tomorrow Kai is going to a birthday party and I'm making the cake for it.
To top it off this weekend is full of cookouts and graduation parties.
Hope everyone has a smashing Holiday weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment