Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Spiders do what?


So Kai came home from 4k the other day talking 100 miles a minute about her afternoon at school. All the usual stuff, playing with her friends, snack time, her teacher Miss Amanda. 

Then out of no where she says "I learned about Lady Bugs, Crickets, Spiders and other little critters! Spiders are so COOL!"
That made me stop because just the day before she called Spiders "Creepy little things" and now they're cool?
What? O.o
I absolutely HATE spiders. They are my top phobia bar none.

So I turned her and said "What? How are they so cool?"
She stops dancing and says " Because they live webs! And they make their homes with their butts!"
Me "They use their whole butts?"
Kai "No not their whole butts. Their hhoollee (she sounded it out) butts"
She started putting her pointer and thumbs together to make a tiny hole.
"They do it with tiny hole butts"
Me "Are you sure they don't use their whole butts?"
She looks at me like I'm slow "Nooo Mommy. They use their tiny hole butts"

I finally get what she's trying to say and start to giggle.
"Do you mean they use tiny butt holes to make their webs?"
Her eyes get really wide and she starts bouncing "YES! They use tiny BUTT HOLES to make their webs!"
With each bounce after that she yells "Tiny Butt Holes!! Tiny Spider Butt HOLES!"
HB and I died right there bahahahaha

Little kids come out with the funniest stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment