Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

Hey you need to pick up after yourself so... Chore Chart Maybe?


Kai has become just awful about picking up after herself lately. 
Half the time she just starts playing which I know is totally normal the rest of the time she just flat out ignores me until I yell. I feel like I've been yelling more than talking lately.

I've been trying to come up with some ideas on ways to motivate her to pick up her stuff. For a little while a song from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood worked but now she tells me to stop singing >.<

Occasionally she listens to HB but that's pretty hit or miss.
Before she turned 4 she was helpful without any issue.
Now I'm getting sick of fighting but I don't want her to be one of those lazy kids that expect their parents to take care of everything.


Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with Chore Charts etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment