Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our amazeballs dinner that didn't cost that much to make!

I am relatively new to Crock Pot cooking. I just got my first crock pot this past Christmas from my in-Laws.
The model I have is a GE Slow Cooker. I absolutely LOVE it! It even has these nifty things to lock the lid on for traveling :)

I've tried a handful of different recipes in it some did not pan out at all!
Tonight though was delicious! And so freaking simple!
Even my mom who is the type to find something wrong just about everything I cook loved it and didn't nitpick at all!
The cube steak was so tender that a couple of the pieces literally fell apart in the gravy. You could cut the meat with a fork.

Here is the recipe...

*6 medium size cube steaks

*2 regular size cans of Cream of Mushroom soup
*1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix
*3/4 cups of Water

You just toss everything into the crock pot and you're set!
You could cook on Low for the entire day.
I cooked it on High for 4 hours and then on Low for 1.5 hours.
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment