Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

How did I forget this!

Kai is only going to be 4 next month. I don't know how I forgot how cruddy I would feel in the first trimester.
I had completely forgotten about the nausea, the insane increase in my sense of smell (I feel like a blood hound lol)
, the crazy hormonal roller coaster,and being so tired!

What really gets me is the nausea isn't constant now but I think my eating little meals helps.



Kai is going to be a great big sister.
Kai is super excited and says she wants a baby sister. I have this gut feeling that its another girl which would be awesome because that's what we both want.

Kai is a little confused about how the baby got in my tummy. Here's our convo about it...

My mom:" Kai are you excited about the baby?"
Kai:" Yeah! When is she getting here?"
My mom:" Well not for a while..."
Kai:"Where is she?"
My mom:"In Mommy's tummy for right now."

Kai spins around to look at me eyes huge "Oh my gosh Mommy! Did you eat the baby!!"
Me (laughing):" No I didn't eat the baby. Daddy helped put her there."

She waited til we got home to see Daddy and ran up to him and yelled "Thats a naughty Daddy putting a baby in Mommies tummy!!"
I don't think I've seen him laugh so hard in a long time. 


I can't wait to see her face when she hears the heartbeat at my Drs appointment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment