Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Doctor Kai

Every time I or anyone else asks Kai what she wants to be when she grows up she excitedly shouts "A Doctor!!"

For Christmas we got her a Dr. Kit from Target that got rave reviews. It is her favorite toy EVER! She has been doctoring everyone and thing she can. Its so stinking CUTE!


(My pet name for Charles is Honey Bee so I'll be referring to him as HB from now on)


So HB recently developed a cyst on his tail bone. Its been recurring but this time is worse than before so he is having surgery to remove on the 17th. He works 3rd shift also on top of going to school. 

Earlier this week he was sleeping and here is the conversation between Kai and me.

 I spot Kai creeping towards our room.

Me:"NO! You can't wake Daddy up yet."

Kai with pouty face:"But... But I NEED too!"

Me:"Why?"

Kai:" I need to fix Daddy's tail. He can't wiggle!"

Me choking back laughter:" Well you can wait til Daddy gets up. He's not wiggle much right now anyways."

Kai giving me the "Eye":" But Mooommy I'm Doctor Kai!"

Me:" Even Doctors have to listen to their Mommies."

Kai:" Ugh Fine!" and goes stomping into her room.

WTH when my 3 year old turn into a teenager? O.o



No comments:

Post a Comment